Skills Development Partner Program
ThinkLink Learning is aimed at developing Supply Chain, Logistics, and Transport management as a preferred employment sector in the India and to support creation of a trained talent pool to support growth of this sector. This goal cannot be achieved without tight collaboration with Industry.
The Skills Development Partner Program (SDPP) is ThinkLink's platform for Industry Collaboration and ensures that the programs and initiatives that we roll out are the ones that you need. The key goals for this program are -
- Work jointly with leading Logistics firms and businesses which have large and/or specialised supply chain and logistics workforce
- Jointly identify gaps in Skill-set and create programs through the Supply Chain Hub and Saksham initiatives to address these skill gaps
- Ensure that students get opportunity to hear from leading professionals and get access to real work facilities as part of their education
- Create opportunities for internship and employment with our Partners for students. Given the early collaboration on curriculum development, our associates should be able to staff work roles with higher efficiency and hit the ground running.
- Jointly drive awareness of Logistics careers amongst the youth of this country, this is a requirement of this Sector and we cannot afford to miss out on this demographic dividend, we need the professional coming on to the job market to consider Logistics as a career option and we can achieve that by spreading the message together.
- Selectively, our partners provide scholarships for our students based on means and merit.
If you would like to partner with us please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
DelEx Cargo India Pvt Ltd. is a Logistics and Supply Chain management company with leadership in Cargo and Warehousing Domain. The company specializes in a total integrated Supply Chain solution to wide variety of Industry clients with a vast experience in real-world logistics and supply chain.
DelEx had setup its offices across 24 major towns and cities of India with more than 70 delivery centers. Within a span of 2 years, this will get expanded further in to a network comprising 70 towns and cities having more than 200 delivery locations.
DelEx is a subsidiary of Continental Warehousing Corporation
KD Supply Chain Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is a leading end to end Supply Chain Management (SCM) solution player in India. The company began their business in 2005 and with in short span of 6 years they have created significant presence across Western, Northern, and Eastern parts of India. Within a short span the organization has successfully transformed from a basic trading business house to a successful Third Party Logistics Provider with clients such as P&G, ITC, Cadbury, Marico, Castrol, Amway, Reliance Retail, Raymonds, Field Fresh etc
Agility Logistics is a publicly traded global logistics company headquartered in Kuwait. It provides freight forwarding, transportation, warehousingand supply chain management services to businesses, governments,international institutions and relief agencies worldwide. Agility hasroughly 22,000 employees and 500 offices in more than 100 countries.Agility shares have traded on the Kuwait Stock Exchange (KSE: AGLTY)since 1984 and the Dubai Financial Market (DFM: AGLTY) since 2006.
Apollo Tyres Ltd is a high-performance company and the leading Indian Tyre manufacturer.Head quartered in Gurgaon, a corporate-hub in the National CapitalRegion of India, Apollo is a young, ambitious and dynamicorganisation, which takes pride in its unique identity. Registered asa company in 1976, Apollo is built around the core principles ofcreating stakeholder value through reliability in its products anddependability in its relationships. ApolloTyres is Indias only Multinational Tyre Manufacturer
EQUIPWELL is a Company of GEAR which is presently India's largest general construction equipment rental company in terms of fleet size and is fast gaining traction in the competitive world of MHE equipment rental. EQUIPWELL is headquartered at Mumbaiv and has regional offices in Ahmedabad, Bangalore Bhubaneshwar, Bhopal, Delhi, Hyderabad and Mumbai. Over the next 5 years, EQUIPWELL's plan is to invest over Rs 300 million in setting up workshops, repairs yards and other infrastructure to facilitate the growth of the distribution business. BC Equipment Trading (EQUIPWELL) is owned 55% by Berggruen Holdings, and 45% by Cycladic Capital.